One more week


This was our last weekend in Geneva for the year. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. We had another busy weekend, trying to fit in some packing time for the four of us in between all the activities. Packing this year has somehow been very hard. Last year I packed everything for the kids and myself for five whole weeks in just one suitcase. I honestly don't even know how was I able to do that. This year somehow we've got two pretty big suitcases for the four of us and they both seem to be bursting at the seams. 

Anyway, yesterday we went to La Clusaz again. We'd been there last January and now that it's been raining a lot in Geneva it means lots of snow in the mountains.  Jose took a skiing lesson while the kids and I did some sledding at the base of the mountain. After a while I couldn't feel my feet though, so I was more than happy sitting in a restaurant looking out at the crazy skiers...

Only four more days in the office before beginning the long journey to Lima.  Via London. Via Mexico. Via Connecticut. I will be so happy once we're finally settled in (and free of jet lag!). Here's to another year of world travels. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs