Last skiing of the season!

Yesterday we went to La Clusaz again for the last skiing of the season.  Since Sebas did so well with his first lesson and Gabi is doing so well overall we decided to only have Sebas take lessons and everyone else ski as a family. This was my first time skiing since Thanksgiving of 2010 because in Thanksgiving 2011 I got the flu on the days I was scheduled to go skiing. So as you can see in the video I'm basically back to basics and look way worse than my kids do!  Gotta love it when your kids pick up things so much faster than you do.  Ah well.


This week is my last week at P&G and next week the kids are off for Spring Break so we're taking another once in a lifetime trip to Vienna/Prague/Budapest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs