The Joys of Motherhood

Went to the chiropractor at 9 am and he says i'm seriously messed up. He couldn't even crack my neck and back cause it's so bad so they had to do ultrasounds first to try to release the tension a little bit and then I have to go back next Monday to see if they can actually crack my neck and back. The joys of motherhood! And working motherhood!

Meanwhile I'm still not caught up with the OPENING ceremony of the Olympics, not to mention I'm falling behind on my episodes of Mad Men, America's Best Dance Crew and Ellen. And I have to travel this whole week to Boston which is killing me. And then leave the kids this weekend at Bea's so I can go to Chicago -- first weekend without the kids. I know I'll have fun but at the same time it's like an entire week without seeing them which is killing me. But I'm sure my husband will be bearing all the pain since he has to be alone with the kids for three whole days. I will need to score some major brownie points this weekend if you know what I mean...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs