Gabi's "FREE"! (or THREE)




Gabi's officially in "freeschool" as she likes to call pre-school. And God knows it's certainly not FREE! Yep, don't know where the time went. Yep, it's the oldest cliche in the book, but when the hell did my daughter turn 3? When did 3 years go by in this roller coaster of an experience they call parenting?

Here are a couple of pictures from her 3rd bday party. We had it at the park next to our house and we got Mr. Cowpie to bring their petting zoo/pony rides. Gabi LOVED the petting zoo, and she'd gotten a real kids digital camera from her "motorcycle grandpa", so she was snapping pictures like the paparazzi that she enjoys to be (just like mama). The pony ride...not so much, she enjoyed LEADING the pony by the rope (like the dictator that she is), but not getting on top of the pony to ride it even though EVERY OTHER KID IN THE BIRTHDAY PARTY BIGGER OR SMALLER THAN HER DARED GET ON IT. I even got on top of the stupid pony and made a fool of myself trying to convince her that it was OK that the pony was in fact very nice, but to no avail.

Her favorite part I think was the cake though, I took a picture of a Curious George cake I had seen online but the Servatii people went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty. And it wasn't only beautiful but it was yummylicious too. And now I'm on Atkins so I can't eat any of it so of course all I want to do is raid the fridge and eat all the leftovers cold.

Comments

Tom said…
Ivette -
The picture of you riding the pony is AMAZING! What a riot!

Happy birthday Gabi!

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs