So You Think You Can Dance Tour

Last Friday I went with my friend Jamie to the So You Think You Can Dance tour stop at the Bank of Kentucky Center close to Cincinnati. I have to say this was the best show yet and I've been to all three live tours! The level of dancing was definitely better and more importantly the number of good dances was higher than ever! I almost didn't go because now I have two kids at home and it's always hard for my husband to take care of them especially at the "witching hour" as we like to call it, but I was sure glad I did! My favorite part was two old ladies sitting next to me, one had a super zoom camera that I must get for Xmas, she kept taking pictures of every single dance and showing them to her girlfriend. And then every time there was a sappy story they would be crying in 5 seconds flat. I asked my friend Jamie "do you think that's how we'll be 20 years from now?". I didn't even have to ask cause I already know the answer. Yep, that'll be us! Old but still loving dancing. :)

The only thing that I didn't like was that I was hoping they would have the crazy popper guy Robert just for my enjoyment but they didn't have him. But even so it was still great, and I can't wait for another season, and I can't wait for another live tour!

Comments

Cindy said…
Thanks for the review, I felt like I was there! You should write for the Arts section of NYTimes, it would be so much more interesting!

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs