Mother's Day

The best thing about Mother's Day yesterday was Jose letting me "sleep in" (even though with the kids screaming it was actually impossible to do) and then letting me nap with Sebas while he was napping.  Which of course I wasn't able to fully do because I wanted to read and stuff.  But I think I did get in about a 20 min. nap in there which is better than most days! We had wanted to make it a beach day but the beginning of the day was cold and dreary.  However, after we woke up from the nap it looked like an amazing day.  But by that time it was too late to go to the beach and next week I have the half-marathon so hopefully in a couple of weeks we can actually go to the beach.  After nap time we went to Scooby Doo Live, not my idea of how to spend a Mother's Day but at least the kids sat still for 2 hours!

Gabi made me this card at school together with a really nice framed "painting".  My favorite part is that I've officially transitioned from "Mom" to "Mum".  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs