Paris and Disneyland!

Another fun filled weekend traveling across Europe. This last weekend we spent time in Paris taking in the sights and then we hung out at the happiest place on Earth! :)

Sebas says his favorite part was the Walt Disney Studios tram where there's a big fire and an earthquake, and Gabi of course probably only remembers princesses. :) She was pretty brave and went on a couple of "medium" roller coasters, and I overcame lots of fears and went on Space Mountain, Tower of Terror and a few other thrill rides!


Comments

Tom said…
OMG I am Jealous! I am a Disney child but only been to Orlando a bunch of times! Awesome!
Unknown said…
Tom, now I can say I've been to California, Orlando and Paris Disney Parks, I'm missing Asia!

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs