Venice (and a little bit of Milan)

We had hoped to travel to Venice on Thursday so that we could spend all day Friday and Saturday and then drive back all day Sunday. But Jose had a meeting scheduled at Friday at 5 pm so we had to leave at 6 pm. We drove like bats out of hell in the middle of some pretty nasty rainstorms so by the time we made it to our hotel in Venice it was 2 am. But we spent all of Saturday walking around, eating and shopping. Despite the crowds our gondola ride was peaceful and Piazza San Marco in the morning and in the evening without all the crowds is a beauty! On the way back from Venice on Sunday we stopped at Milan for lunch. I wish we would've had more time but it was still enough to remind me how much I love both Venice and Milan. Next up, Spain to meet up with Jero and Elika and I guess celebrate my birthday a little! I've been so crazy I can't even remember how old I'm going to be. Today my mother in law and sister in law are leaving after almost two months so I think everyone will be sad. :(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs