Barcelona

Last week the kids were off school for their "mid term break" (seriously they have so many breaks I don't even know what's the purpose of each one) so we went to Barcelona to spend the long weekend and meet one of Sebas' heroes, Messi.  What can I say...amazing food, amazing weather, super relaxing time, and getting to see your kid's face jumping up and down when Barcelona made 5 goals (4 of those were Messi's)? Pure joy.  Now Jose's gone back to Cincinnati for a few more weeks which kinda sucks but the good part is we are going to visit him in Cincinnati for a week and then head to PR for a weekend wedding of one of his buddies from high school.  I don't know how to feel about the trip to Cincinnati part of me is really excited to see old friends and eat at our usual places the food that the kids have been missing so much (Friday's, Boston Market's Mac and Cheese) but another part of me feels like it's going to be sad to see everyone again knowing that it's not "permanent". And also the fact that there just won't be enough time to see all the people I want to see and go to all the places I want to go to.  Positive side? Manis and pedis for both Gabi and me the Sunday after we get there for waaaay cheaper than in Geneva. :)

Also, is it ever going to warm up in Geneva? Although I am thankful for the simple fact that it's above freezing...Hope we get some nice weather in Cincinnati and PR!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs