Coldplay

This week deserves two blog posts just because of the fact that Jose and I took a whirlwind 24 hour trip to Nice to see Coldplay.  Every step of the way I told myself we were crazy for doing it (particularly since I hate flying!) but it was well worth it.  The stadium was packed with 45,000 fans and when they sang "Viva La Vida" you just couldn't help yourself but jump and down and act like a crazy 20 year old (which I'm soooo not!).


And "Fix You" literally brought tears to my eyes the minute Chris Martin started singing.  What an amazing song to hear live!


I had wanted to see Coldplay since forever, one more scratched off the bucket list!  We have tickets in Madonna in July (in Hyde Park, London) but we don't know if we'll be able to make that once because we don't know if we'll still be here in Geneva. I'm hoping!

We missed the kids and can't wait to pick them up at school today, but it was definitely worth the getaway. Another good thing about the trip was buses weren't working very well for the concert so we had to walk at least 6 KM to and from the concert to our hotel. So at least we burned off the yummy fondant I had at the Hippopotamus for lunch (although my feet are killing me today, even though I wore flats thank goodness!).  The weather wasn't perfect but towards the end it really started improving.  Tomorrow we leave for Greece for a week (we're crazy I know) so I hope it's some really nice beach weather...

Comments

Mandy said…
You didn't post enough of Fix You! I love that song! Hope you had a great time!!
Unknown said…
I will send you another clip on facebook! I made a mistake and chopped the video up into two pieces instead of one longer one. :( Concert was amazing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs