Mother's Day Weekend

We started the weekend with really wonderful summer-like weather and sunshine and we went down to the lake for some paddle boat time.


Unfortunately Saturday and Sunday were not quite as nice so we did what you do when the weather is crappy...eat!  For breakfast we had Mother's Day "brunch" at one my favorite breakfast places in Geneva.  Then we barbecued while it was sort of warmish and watched the first Venezuelan to win a Formula 1 race.  I guess if someone's gonna beat Fernando Alonso he might as well be Latin.  And the fact that I'm talking about this means I've been totally brainwashed by the husband and son.  :)

Anyway, here are the little cards that the kids gave me for Mother's Day which were both so sweet.  Sebas' definitely reminds me that while we sometimes roll our eyes at kids being kids because they can drive us a little bit crazy, this time goes by so fast and before we know it they are all grown up.



And since it was Mother's Day there was a lot of sharing of this video made by P&G.  I re-watched it this morning and it still brought tears to my eyes even though I've watched it a million times so I decided to share.


Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

Comments

Mandy said…
Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day weekend! Loving the videos you posted on You Tube! :)
Unknown said…
Thanks Mandy! I had them all on Google Video and they asked me to transfer them all to You Tube today before I lose them!

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs