Graciela´s 50th birthday

Last weekend we got away for a mini vacation which was of course very stressful getting to but then was totally worth it given how crazy things have been here lately. We just basically hung out with friends the whole weekend, I haven´t seen all those folks in like 2 years so it was much needed for me. Here´s the girls and I singing a birthday song for our friend Graciela who brought us all together for her birthday and gave us a much needed excuse to get together! She planned a wedding-like fairy tale celebration and I think each one of us is feeling the withdrawals after spending so much time together. I am more exhausted than I was before I left but it was well worth it. Now back to reality and crunching away at work, trying to find my work-life balance and STILL (yes, STILL) waiting for our apartment to be ready. Soon, hopefully soon! 


Oh, and please, the next time I complain about the Caribbean Sea smack me, it´s soooo much warmer and nicer than the Pacific Ocean!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs