The 100

Another 13 hours binge-watching a new series on Netflix.  This time, The 100.  If you are into Hunger Games type of drama, then watch this and prepare with wine, chocolate and whatever else tickles your fancy for a 13-hour binge session!


My only wish is that I had read the book before starting Season 1.  I'm sure I would've enjoyed the experience a lot more and for hopefully longer than 13 hours! I also really need to know when Season 2 will be added to Netflix! Anyone know? It's on Hulu but only episodes 12-16 of season 2. :(

I'm not even going to talk about who got killed and who survived because: a) I'm still in shock (and frankly a bit incredulous) and b) don't want to spoil in case anyone wants to watch.

Now back to reading about Elon Musk...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs