Watching American Idol audition week # god knows what, thinking that I'm really getting over the auditions already. Also wondering why the hell I'm in a town that's this cold, but at least thankful that I'm going down to Miami in a few weeks to warm weather and good friends. Which just means I need to keep losing the damn baby weight and seeing how the hell I motivate myself to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. Every time I think I'm actually creating the habit I lose steam. Let's face it working out will never be my cup of tea. Wish I could go back to dancing with the teeny boppers like I used to in Puerto Rico. That would help with the weight! You know how they say after a while you can't blame the weight on the baby, well I plan on milking that excuse for as long as possible.

Anyway, wish I could do tons of things like I used to be able to in PR, like dance, go to the beach, be in warm weather, have fun at work, have friends to go out with. Can't complain that I have traded all that off for a beautiful daughter, but I just wish my life (at least at work) didn't so closely resemble freaking Office Space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs