Happy Thanksgiving and...it's a boy!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and Gabi is having a little baby brother. I don't need to tell you that Jose was over the moon. He even got to his family in Peru before I did which is amazing! Of course he's telling everyone he hasn't thought about names to not let on how excited he is, even though he's had the name since I was pregnant with Gabi! So Sebastian Bali it will be I guess, and I'm definitely going to need some hand-me-downs since I just realized we need to buy everything now for a boy!!!

So Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! For those of us north I hope we don't freeze our asses tomorrow. We're supposed to get snow even though it's 65 degrees today. Global warming...

Maybe tomorrow after a tryptophan induced coma (the stuff in the turkey that makes you sleepy) I'll write the story about Gabi's adventures in potty training...

Comments

Tom said…
Ivette,
Congrats on the baby news! Boys rule!

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs