iPhone 3G

After about 48 hours I finally got my new iPhone working right. I admit during those 48 hours I almost regretted the purchase and went back to my old iPhone. None of my installed applications were working properly so I had to restore a few times which takes forever to do. So literally I got the iPhone around 2 pm on Saturday and it wasn't working right until this morning. But now that it's finally working right I am totally loving it, even more than the original which I thought wasn't possible.

Now if only I could figure out how to do a shozu entry on blogger that has both text and pictures I will be golden...

Here's an awesome picture of Gabi playing "faceball" taken with the iPhone last Saturday at the soccer field.

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs