Phew



That's me breathing a huge sigh of relief after baby's surgery went off without a hitch. I had problems sleeping last night, first because of the pre-night jitters (I felt like the day before my wedding or the day before my C-sections) and secondly because my cleaning lady actually rearranged all the furniture in our bedroom (how she had the strength to do so I do not know) and that just made me feel all weird. It's not a bad new set up, it just felt odd.

For those of you who don't know he was getting surgery for an undescended testicle. I'm a little embarrassed to put that on Facebook but I figure if you're here you care enough and I can let you know. :) Oftentimes they do find a hernia though, and he had a pretty big one, so they fixed that as well. That made the surgery last 100 minutes though so Jose was freaking out a bit because he really thought it would be shorter.

When they gave him the anesthesia that was probably the hardest two minutes of my life. I know I shouldn't be a fatalist, but I just kept thinking I can't believe I'm having them put him to sleep, what if he never comes back from this? And then when I saw his tiny little body in that gurney it just about killed me. He was a real champ the whole way through, during the pre-op, the anesthesia and then when he woke up. It does kinda freak me out when I see the scars; maybe I'll take pictures of them after it's no longer freaking me out.

He's sleeping now, he had a type of epidural block for the pain (when I heard that I almost fainted!) so he'll be sleeping a lot the first 24 hours I guess.

This whole experience has been an emotional roller coaster for me, I know it's not a big deal but seeing your baby have to go through ANYTHING is a lot to handle. I think I need to go running now to let off some steam...

Comments

友達探しや恋人探しならやっぱり定番のスタービーチ!ヒマな女の子たちとすぐに会えちゃう、スタビで友達を増やしちゃおう
グリー said…
今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう
在宅ライター募集をしています。在宅で出来るライティングのお仕事を始めてみませんか?締切などもございませんので手の空いた時間にお仕事していただけます。お気軽にご応募ください。

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs