Signal de Bougy

On Sunday we were scheduled to go skiing but I guess we all didn't sleep very well because we woke up not wanting to go.  Which I guess was a good thing because later on Sunday Sebas developed a fever (which was way worse Monday morning) so I think skiing would've just made things worse.  Instead we went to this little place called Signal de Bougy which was less than an hour from home.  It was a cute little park (obviously much nicer in summer!) with animals, mini-golf, a huge playground, etc.  The kids loved the "fast cars" and the "mini golf".  Gabi says as a surprise for her dad's birthday (this Sunday) she wants to take him back. I hope it's nice, sunny and warm. They also have special events throughout the season - like Easter parties, Halloween parties, and a big fireworks show on August 1st which is the Swiss Independence Day.  Hey, it's no Disney, but it'll be a nice place to spend sunny Saturdays and Sundays this summer. Oh, and Gabi is already asking when we can have a picnic there. :)  Sadly I left both of my nice cameras at home so Instagram had to suffice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs