Sitges

We just came back from what I believe is truly one of the most beautiful places on earth. It was the perfect combination of wonderful people, beautiful views, a great beach for the kids, amazing food and great drinks. Definitely on top of my list of cool places to retire.

We went back and forth every day from the hotel to either the beach or the center of town to go to restaurants and shopping, which helped at least partially offset the effects of all the food and drinks. :) And the kids thought it was so much fun to travel on bike all the time. This morning when we left the hotel Gabi says to me: "Mommy, I'm going to miss this hotel, and the bikes". I think that means I definitely have to take the bikes here out more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs