Making New Year's Resolutions

We've been taking advantage of the beach at the Regatas ever since we got in!  What's not to love?


Some days have been nicer than others but I think we're on track to be super tanned by the end of the summer.  In fact, I'm not quite sure how we're supposed to be in the sun for the next 12 weekends or so!

We also had a really nice Christmas at "home" (our temporary home) with the whole family.  Here's a couple of pictures of the kids and Dad around the Christmas tree at family's house.




Now we're looking forward to 2013 with lots of changes, maybe even more than 2012!  New house, new job, new nanny for the kids, new school for Sebas, a very busy summer in the middle of trying to do all that.  I think I'm setting myself up for a slight nervous breakdown but everything just collided time-wise! I wish I could find the 2012 horoscope I read at the beginning of the year which turned out to be soooo right -- it predicted the move, the change in job, the new job, all of it.  But despite the fact that we've been here for almost 5 months I still feel "unsettled", like I'm not quite in my own skin.  Sort of like trying on a dress you had bought at the store which fit you PERFECTLY when you tried it on at the store and now it doesn't quite look right.  Hopefully once we move into our house and I have started the job and we've settled into a routine I can feel more "comfortable in my skin".  So my hopes for 2013 are SIMPLICITY and feeling SETTLED.  Here's to a wonderful 2013!  


We are heading off to the beach house tomorrow to spend the New Year and coming back on the 2nd so I can start working.  But after that we'll spend pretty much every weekend at the beach house until the end of summer down here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs