Back from PR, starting work tomorrow (double whammy)


We just got back from PR and immediately the next day Sebastian started day care. He's done surprisingly well, two days into it and he's already got his routine down for sleeping and eating, while I was never able to get him into a routine when he was home! Those day care ladies are freaking amazing.

We had the best time in PR, we did exactly what I wanted to do every day which was go to the beach and have lunch at all the yummy places I used to love going to when we lived down there. I have decided I can totally lose weight here in the US, all I have to do is think that the food here will never taste as good to me as it does in PR.

Every day was a little stressful transporting the kids and the boatloads of baby gear to the beach and everywhere else we went to, but it was totally worth it. I also was lucky enough to have another girls night out to go see Mamma Mia. I have never laughed so much. I went with my very good friend Dervin who has one of the most contagious laughs I know. Every time Pierce Brosnan sang and Dervin started laughing I couldn't help but crack up out loud. We were laughing the entire movie, the guy next to me looked like he wanted to KILL us, or maybe he wanted to kill his girlfriend for bringing him to such a blatantly chic flick. Please don't tell me that if you're a woman you can't find another girl to go to see that movie with. It's really torture to bring a man into it, and you just won't have as much fun as I did with my girlfriends. It really looked like we were drunk or something from how hard we were laughing.

Can't believe these are my last few hours of freedom, I start work tomorrow and all I keep thinking about is how I need to "keep my cool" and try to be relaxed and peaceful and not let the stress of work instantly get to me. It's like there's a chance to not IMMEDIATELY jump on the freaking hamster wheel, and I need to somehow achieve that peace.

I hope I have some time in between all the craziness to write on the blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs