Someone stole my husband's iPod!

My husband traded his 2 door Infiniti G35 for the newer model (in a 4 door) in preparation for the arrival of our second child. I told him we could no longer pretend like we could comfortably fit 2 car seats in the back of his 2 door. When he got the car we were both so excited about the techy features (well me more than him), one of which was the iPod hookup, which allowed you to play and control your iPod from the dashboard. Since his iPod shuffle couldn't be hooked up to the car, I got him a Nano for Father's Day (engraved and everything). We spent HOURS building his playlist, including all the songs he wanted and deleting all the ones he didn't like. He was so happy with the thing. All he needed to do was turn on the ignition and voila, hours and hours of his favorite music effortlessly. The iPod and cable are also well hidden inside a compartment so that it's not easy for anyone to see from outside the car. Well, he's also been parking his car outside the garage because it's really hard for me to get the babies out of the car when there are two cars inside the garage. So I said for now I get the garage and he gets to go outside (I know, I know, it's not fair to a car that nice but the alternative is swapping cars with me and I'm sure he won't fall for that). So somehow, 2 nights ago, someone opened the car door (it has keyless entry and there was no forced entry so I don't know how the hell they got in) and stole both the iPod and the cable! I don't understand how somehow got in without the key and without forcing entry (my husband swears the doors were locked), I also don't understand how they knew the iPod was there because you could totally not see anything from outside the car, and finally I don't understand why someone would take an iPod that says "Happy Father's Day! Love, Ivette". But most of all I don't understand how this could happen in Cincinnati in a street as quiet as mine!!!

So if anyone finds a Nano that hasn't had the engraving scratched off...please return it, it meant a lot to me and my hubby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs