I went exercising today...OUTSIDE!



I got home before it was dark today and decided to take the baby-and the Maclaren-for a spin today. The baby was in complete awe, wondering what this "new" environment that I had exposed him to was. I had put a hat on his head right before leaving and he started trying to take it off until I started walking and he was in such awe he stayed with his hand on the hat the whole 30 minutes we were walking for.

We stayed close to the house because I wasn't sure it would start raining or be too dark or get too cold. But it was so amazing to take in the fresh air. I hadn't been for a walk pushing a stroller since right before going back to work which was end of July.

On a separate note, it's the first time I take the Maclaren Volo for a spin (I got a solid brown color not the one picture above) and it was so light and smooth I could actually jog while pushing it. But then again who would be crazy enough to want to do such a thing?! No, seriously, I did run for about half of the time and it was super easy. In fact, it's almost too light!!! You know how some strollers (especially the double ones) are so hard they are difficult as hell to steer? This one almost steers on its own because it's so damn light.

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs