Having a husband that knows the meaning of NOTHING...priceless

My husband wrote this after coming back from vacation to share with his colleagues at work. They say the first step is admitting that there is a problem, right? ;)

***

Many of you asked me how my vacation went…so I thought I give you a quick summary.

After a long trip down to PR (with many delays because of bad weather and airplane problems) I decided that my goal for the next week was going to be to sit down, drink and do nothing
My goal was that from the moment the sun came out….
To the moment the sun set…
To sit down by the ocean with a drink in hand doing nothing.
I put Ivette to work…

I put my mom to work…

Put my sister to work…

And even her boyfriend who I don’t know very well…

Still, with no father supervision, my kids decided to do whatever they wanted, including but not limited to:

Sebastian decided it was time to do as dad and have a beer

Or maybe 2…

Or maybe 3 (just to get a nice buzz)…

And, why not, he decided to eat sushi to help with the hangover

Gabriela decided that it was a good idea to do some nude bathing in a non-nudist beach…

And take advantage of me while I was, well, doing nothing…

Still, seeing no reprimands from dad they both decided to take on surfing…


Take baths in places they weren’t supposed to

And fight a lot of course

While all this was going on, I was well….. doing nothing

I mean, nothing…

I mean really nothing….

That was, in a nutshell, how my vacation went. Priceless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs