Smoky Mountain High

Abuelo (Jose's dad) came to visit this weekend and since he'd been here a few times already we decided to head down to Gatlinburg for our first Smoky Mountain visit and give him a change in scenery. The car ride was a little painful (5 hours and I was stuck in the backseat in between the two car seats) but it was definitely worth it. Our cabin was awesome -- jacuzzi, 4 plasma TVs, wifi, everything brand spanking new, and the second and third nights I slept like an angel ALL BY MYSELF in the sofa bed in the living room so in the morning I would wake up to floor to ceiling views of the forest. If I had a cappuccino by my bed it would've been heaven. Unfortunately we're back, and that means work tomorrow, but not before I catch up on So You Think You Can Dance which makes my summer TV viewing sooooo worth it! And maybe seeing all those skinny twenty somethings cavorting on TV scantily clad will make me want to work out a little bit harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs