Hearing crickets once again

After having Jose back for a few days, and my Dad visiting, which was then followed by two other nice visits, one from our dear friend Jeronimo from Cincinnati, and another one from Lily the Class Hamster, our house is empty once again.  While I'm happy to re-enter some kind of normal routine I wonder how I'll make sure the kids don't miss their dad for the next 12 days...I did my best yesterday by taking them to Disney on Ice and then having some friends come over for a play date, and maybe next weekend I'll coerce Gabi into actually skiing? Time will only tell.  :)

Here's Jose and I at a local restaurant we went to last Friday night with Jeronimo.


Here's Lily the Hamster eager to come out of her cage.


And finally here's a short clip of one of Sebas' favorite parts of Disney on Ice. We were especially excited with parts like these where it was actually in English rather than French. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs