Mini getaway

I'm currently on a mini getaway with the husband. I think the last time we did this was in 2006! Well in October we went to Miami by ourselves but it was really to hang out with friends so this is the first time in a really long time we've gone away just to be by ourselves. Sorely needed! We've gone only about 30 minutes away from home to spa in France and it's beautiful. The most we've done is eat (bad for the diet, good for the soul!) and read Hunger Games. I'm on book #2 and Jose's on book #3. It's unfortunately still too cold in Geneva to hang out outside but we're doing just fine with the pool, jacuzzi, food and our books. And my iPad of course. :) Here's a couple of shots from where we're staying. It's called Jiva Hill Hotel and it's pretty amazing. The first picture is a view from the pool and the second picture is a view from our hotel room -- straight out into the golf course. Of course no one is playing golf. You can't tell from the pictures but Mont Jura is right behind the golf course and there's lots of fresh snow at the top since it's been raining so much at the lower levels. The kids are back in school now and super excited to be seeing friends again. And now I am officially a "desperate housewife" since they're in school so I'll be trying to go to the gym lots and lots. Have lots of spring cleaning I can do at home but I'm desperately trying to avoid that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs