Vienna Prague and Budapest

Attempting mobile blogging from a Cuban restaurant in the heart of Prague. We've had an amazing trip so far despite the fact that it's been cold and rainy in the beginning and end of the trip. We are sad it's almost coming to an end. Tomorrow we take a train from Prague to Budapest and then we fly from Budapest to Geneva on Monday. I also begin a new chapter of my life -- in the span of one week I am officially unemployed, I finished the last installment of the millennium trilogy and one tree hill is over. I feel empty! But I am renewed in my focus to exercise especially after eating so much cinnamon bread on this trip so hopefully between exercising and being a soccer mom I will fill my days until I can figure out what's next for me career wise. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy what I am dubbing maternity leave without actually having a baby...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs