Working out

I was able to transfer my gym membership at work to the mall gym for not too much money so I've been trying to work out as close to daily as possible. I'm sore, my arms are spaghetti and I can barely move. But it feels good. If I can continue to brave the language barrier (by just following everyone else along) and bear being all the way in the back of the class it should be a productive use of my hiatus. I finally tried Zumba for the first time ever (yes I know, where have I been hiding all this time? At work that's where) and it was so much fun. The music was awesome, I sweat like a pig, and the feeling of dancing again after so long was incredible. Only problem now is that my body's in that stage where it thinks it needs to eat so much in order to keep up with all the exercise that it actually ends up consuming MORE calories instead of less. The fact that I'm not working doesn't help either because I'm at home constantly surrounded by yummy snacks. So I just need to stop eating so damn much! In the meantime, here's my favorite picture of what we look like doing Zumba... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs