Getting my feet under me

Last week was rough...kids were sick, it was my first week at work, and Jose was out of town. To top that off at the end of the week of course I was sick too. We ended up not going to the beach for the weekend cause the kids kept having fevers every other day. One day one kid was fine and the other one had a fever and the other day it was flipped. This week things are finally starting to feel a bit more under control. I´m feeling a little less frazzled at work, Jose can help a little bit in the mornings and the kids are finally coming out of being sick and starting to go to all their summer activities so I don´t feel like a horrible mom for not being with them while they´re sick. Hopefully tomorrow we can make it back out to the beach house and relax a bit this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs