Happy 2013!

I am hoping '13 is my lucky number.  I hope so for everyone out there too!

We had a nice relaxing (and long) beach weekend for NYE and while the kids are almost saying "the sun is too much" at this point (and it's only the beginning of the summer!), they are definitely enjoying the water more and more this year.  Last year Sebas wouldn't even go in the water because it's so cold (he takes after me in that respect, preferring the warm waters of the Caribbean to the icy Pacific).  But this year they have found joy in beach toys, floaties and boogie boards!  Not to mention ice cream.  I hope this last weekend is a sign of how fun this summer will be for them.  And I hope sunblock makers really know what they're doing, especially with Sebas beacuse he's so pale! Gabi's already got the most enviable tan ever.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs