Bye bye freedom...hello baby brother!


Sebastian is finally here and it's so difficult to try to capture into (COHERENT!) words everything that is going on right now! The hospital was quite the experience, especially because last time I had Jose in there with me practically all the time but now because of Gabi I was alone a good part of the time which was a little sad but at the same time gave me some quality time to spend with the little guy.

At home things were upside down when I got home since my husband decided to have the whole interior repainted while I was getting discharged to take advantage of his mom's Martha Stewart instincts.

The weekend with both Gabi and Sebastian was a little exhausting to say the least (if not hands down nerve-wracking). Especially the not being able to sleep anything at all at night but yet your daughter is ready to GO GO GO at 7 am the next morning. Now that she went to day care I hope things stabilize just a tiny bit. I feel bad for saying this but if she didn't go to day care I don't know when I would get absolutely any rest!

Here's a cute picture of Gabi kissing Sebastian. I say she's at the very least a good actress, because even if deep down she wants the little guy gone (who invited him anyway!?!) she looks in the pictures like she's totally in love with his lil bro.

Mostly I'm just in total disbelief that I actually have another child to take care of, totally unprepared for what's to come, but quite happy in the oblivious optimistic thinking that things will turn out just fine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs