FREEDOM!!!!

I am finally enjoying maternity leave! I thought I would have more time to write but I've actually been on a frenzy of getting things ready for Sebastian, climbing ladders and doing other things that Jose would actually kill me for. :) I'm proud of my handywoman skills though, this time's nesting instincts have been much more about cars and ladders than decorating and scrapbooking Martha Stewart style.

Sebastian is still making no signs of showing up, just like Gabriela. I saw the doctor for the last time on Wednesday (yay, no more peeing into a cup!) and he was like, I'm not even going to check you because I don't think you're going into labor...EVER. And then I went to the chiropractor this morning and he said you know if I adjust your lower back you'll probably go into labor, and I was like no thanks, I still need to sleep for a couple more nights.

So for now, I'm still waiting.

On another subject, after 2 and a half years of resisting getting a "dad's car", Jose finally caved in and realized there was no way to fit 2 car seats into his sporty Infinity G35 coupe. So just yesterday we exchanged it for the same model but of course newer and in 4-door instead of 2-door. I am loving the whole package, but my being the tech freak that I am, I am enjoying all the cool features like bluetooth calling, the awesome iPod access right there on the screen, the integrated satellite radio, etc. Needless to say I want it for myself! I don't give a hoot about the horsepower, all I like is the color (blue slate) and all the high-tech features.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs