Back to reality

After a wonderful vacation in Lima we are back to the grind. Have been traveling for what seems like forever finally made it to Geneva yesterday and somehow the kids held off until a decent time so we could try to beat the jet lag. Gabi and I seem to have caught colds along the way hopefully they are not too bad and we can get rid of them quickly. Gabi was excited to go back to school this morning so hopefully we can get back some sense of normalcy soon. Can't believe we already have another trip planned (to Rome for ~4 days) next month. I feel like I need to keep my feet on the ground for at least a few weeks before I can start traveling again! Also, when is spring coming?

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free digital ecard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs