Gabi's 6th birthday

On Friday Gabi turned 6 and we went to her school with some cupcakes to celebrate with her friends. I'm glad we did that because her party wasn't as well attended as we would've liked, largely because there are school vacations all this week (which I didn't realize at the time I set the date of the party) and everybody pretty much checked out of town early.  Once enough kids showed up at the party she had a blast though! And I think Sebas probably enjoyed himself more than anyone.  We had a Scooby Doo theme so Gabi was dressed as Daphne (sans the wig because it was too itchy) and Sebas was dressed as Scooby Doo.  He held on to the hat for as long as possible after a while he was just too sweaty to keep it on!

Here are the two of them dancing with our neighbor Lola while playing something similar to musical chairs.



And here is Sebas thinking very strategically about his musical "rings" game -- he was staying pretty close to the rings so that when the music stopped he wouldn't be left without a ring. I thought that was pretty smart of him! He would even go to the rings before it was time just to make sure he wouldn't miss out. :)



This weekend we are going to London to see Jose's sister.  This morning I dropped my mom off at the airport so now we won't have any visitors until my sister comes with her family close to Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs