Krispy Kreme llega a Perú!

Krispy Kreme opened on March 23rd if I’m not mistaken. I sent my driver to pick up 30 donuts yesterday so that my son could take them to school this morning to celebrate his birthday. He wasn’t thrilled that they weren’t Dunkin’ Donuts but I swore that if he and his friends didn’t like the Krispy Kreme donuts I would pay him!
Today I had to run an errand close by and realized I was right next door so decided to get some for my daughter who complained when I didn’t get here any yesterday. Thank goodness I was in crutches so that they let me cut to the front of the line! Cause you can see in the picture it was PACKED.
Seems like a nice alternative to Starbucks for working remotely. It’s got power outlets on every single seat, which is great. And a second story which seems quieter than the first. I’ll be trying it out for working remotely once I’m more mobile. Oh, and the wifi pwd is “krispykreme”. The address is 1335 Benavides, Miraflores. Very close to the Benavides Wong. Facebook page here. Website here. I emailed them to ask if there was delivery (given my current lack of mobility!) but they said no (or not yet at least).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs