Sebas is 9!

He's always been a study in contrasts. Super sensitive yet tough as nails. Smart yet vulnerable. Independent yet attached. Loves his sister yet fights with her like crazy. Irritates the hell out of you yet you can't help but love him.
Congrats on your 9th bday baby boy. I love you to Jupiter and back. I hope you find your place in this world, I hope you keep being as sensitive and loving as you have been for the past 9 years. I hope the world is everything you have hoped for. I hope...you continue to hope.
sebas is 9

P.S. I wish the picture wasn't as blurry but it's all I got! I'm actually a little bit sad that the last set of "good" pictures I took was Xmas 2016. Am I destined for that? To only take good pictures (like with an actual camera) on bdays and major holidays?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs