Happy Valentine's Day


My husband took me to a really nice restaurant tonight that we hadn't been to before, Cumin. My friend Mara offered to babysit and we luckily found a place. I think it's because people have been canceling their reservations left and right because of the damn snow/ice in this city. Anyway, I was too exhausted to even want to go out because I've had to stay home with Gabi for 2 straight days due to day care being closed (again, because of the snow/ice). But it was a must to get out if only for a little while! Now, and I never thought I would say this, I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow. Only 2 days til Miami!

This image is from a Coors Light ad that was placed in Puerto Rico today for Valentine's Day. My husband's good friend Juanchi works for Coors Light and emailed it to him. It says "even though on the outside we may seem different, we're the same deep down inside". Cute.

Anyway, hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs