No Sex in this City


Shortly after giving birth to my daughter Gabriela, my old friends from MIT started a string of emails in which Cindy, the queen of sarcasm, asked me if I had stopped cursing since everyone she knew who had babies had stopped cursing and now said things like "darn" instead of "damn", "sugar" instead of "shit", "gosh" instead of "god", etc. To which I responded the following:
No Cindy, I haven't stopped cursing, I am cursing as much as ever if not more. The only difference I have noticed is in my CHOICE of curse words. Whereas before I used to say FUCK a lot now I say SHIT all the time, maybe because there's a lot less fucking and a whole lot more shitting...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Holy Crap! I thought your posts were funny but this is freaking hilarious. I'm totally following your blog now.

You are hilarious, my friend. Lisa F

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs