Austin Wedding

We're heading to Austin on Friday for one of Jose's high school friend's weddings. It promises to be a fabulous affair, though I have to admit I'd much rather they have had their wedding in Puerto Rico (the groom is Puerto Rican) so that I could have yet another excuse to travel to Puerto Rico. We are leaving Gabriela with my sister in Indiana tomorrow night and and then leaving out of Indiana on Friday morning. I know we'll miss Gabriela terribly, but I'm sure she'll have a blast hanging out with my sister and nephew and their 2 dogs Meche and Cooper, and I have to admit I'll be so happy to be able to sleep late all weekend (which means being able to drink the night before!).

I can't bring myself to pack, but I have at least gotten a pedicure and a not-so-painful bikini wax at Hair and Body Works. Gotta love it when you don't go through as nearly as much pain as you thought you would. Just need to pack now instead of blogging...Oh wait, a friend just called about having dinner at J. Alexander's, that'll be more fun than packing too! Another excuse. Oh, but then that would kill the diet and I have to be in a bikini in 48 hours. This is truly a dilemma.

Here's a picture of the happy couple, Miguel and Veronica.


We haven't met Veronica yet but we're looking forward to it. Plus I keep hearing Austin is so much fun. I went once when I was in college, but I had an overprotective boyfriend who didn't like me partying plus I was there to find a job so didn't get to party much. I was so stupid back in college, but that's a topic for a whole separate blog entry which could take forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs