The showdown: Low carb vs. high carb

Since it's been so freaking cold in Cincinnati (Spring didn't stay for long) we can't take nice pictures outside and go to parks and stuff. Which means our Easter Weekend was somewhat anti-climactic vs. my dreams of outside Easter egg hunts and beautiful spring dresses. Poor Jose's dad Pepe was here the whole weekend and all we could do was go out shopping and go out to eat, which brings me to...

Gabi confirms yet again why she's my daughter, and why it'll always be so hard for her to do Atkins. She loves carbs too much. Here she demonstrates her pasta-eating abilities. For some reason I can't help but think of the movie "Big Daddy" and smile a big smile...



My favorite part is when she looks at the camera because she knows she's getting filmed. Movie star in the making...

Here she is with Mara at Cheesecake Factory, we went for a late Easter Sunday lunch and I was pleasantly surprised to find a lot of their menu selections are quite Atkins-friendly. But then again, like Mara says, they really have EVERYTHING on their menu. But hey, if I can have low-carb cheesecake for desert (Atkins dieters know they can't find a lot of sweets), they'll keep me coming back for more. I know the low-carb cheesecake doesn't taste nearly as delicious as their regular cheesecakes, but it was a piece of heaven to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs