Planning Trips

I want to go visit Cincinnati soon. I was supposed to go for work at the end of this month but the meetings got cancelled and it didn't make sense for me to go at this point.  But I want to see all my friends and go to spinning and get pedis/manis and waxing and all the stuff that is way too expensive here. And I want PANCAKES. No pancakes here and no maple syrup at the store can you believe that!
Other than that things are good, slowly getting used to the little quirks that the country has. They’re so annoying in the beginning but once you start getting used to them it doesn’t feel so bad. I do miss having girlfriends, I need a good girls night out! The office is too quiet since my whole team seats in the US so I’m all “alone” in the morning and once people start coming in we’re emailing all the time and there is no actual TALKING!

We are planning a couple of trips – Euro Disney early august, Spain for a wedding mid-August, then hopefully late September Spain again just to meet up with one of my friends from PR, and then Peru in December. Can’t wait. Oh and I JUST found tickets to Shakira here for Nov. 29, I am so excited!!!! Now I gotta find a big old Puerto Rican flag so I can wear it to the concert. Cheesy.

The gym here is pretty good – I haven’t tried the classes yet because I’m afraid I won’t understand anything but I do treadmill and bike and elliptical and weights on my own. It’s usually very quiet. This week I have totally lost my motivation but I hope to find it again next week.

I am turning 36 soon and somehow I feel that’s the point of no return. Like now I’m really closer to 40 than I am to 30, and 40 is such a MOM age. Such an old person age! Mid life crisis here I come! I wonder what I should take up for my mid-life crisis. I’m thinking plastic surgery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs