Speeding

This is a bilingual post because I'm too lazy to translate, plus some things really do just come out better in Spanish...

We got 240 CHF in speeding tickets by mail yesterday I almost died when I saw the letter. And we got both on the same street. Today we found the camera once we knew the address. And by the way, every ticket for 120 CHF was for going 6 km per hour above the limit! Can you believe it? We are scared of what we'll get from July. At least now we know so hopefully no more from here on out! But 240 CFH is a pretty expensive lesson to learn...

No nos querian dejar entrar al cina a ver Toy Story porque Sebas no tiene 3 anos. Por poco me vuelvo loca empece a gritarle a la tipa "I've been promising to take them for a month!!!!". Por poco le hago todo el cuento CABRONA LOS TRAJE A GINEBRA ESTAN ABURRIDISIMOS EN CASA LES LLEVO PROMETIENDO ESTO HACE UN MES THIS IS THEIR ESCAPE IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN THEY WILL BE HEARTBROKEN. Pero Jose luego fue el solo a comprar los tickets ahi se los vendieron cuando dijo que Sebas tenia 3 y nos colamos al cine a ver Toy Story. It was great by the way.

El armoire todavia no esta montado so no pictures yet - cuando lo fueron a montar lo encontraron todo rayado (that was probably Jose) asi que van a traer otro so I guess waiting another 10 days for a new armoire is acceptable especially knowing Jose probably was to blame for the scratches!

But we did go to IKEA yesterday and got an area rug for the sofa (like between red and burnt orange I really like it), curtains (although we have to get something to make it easier to open and close cause right now they don't move -- but they're pretty!), a chair to go along with the living room sofa, and a huge PLANT that looks great by the TV! Y BTW la planta que habia visto la semana pasada en el COOP era $80 y esta me salio $30 en IKEA y era mucho mas grande which is what I needed. In fact I think I could've even gone bigger.  In any case I hope it's the last trip to IKEA in a long time. I'm done with the place.  IKEA is a place you WANT TO LOVE so desperately because of all the potential it has to offer but the experience is so overwhelming and often frustrating I would just rather avoid it altogether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs