Fun weekend at home!

I tell you, when we look back on our time in Geneva and count how many weekends we were actually at home in 2011 we'll probably come up with only half of the weekends in the year or so.  It makes it a little hard to keep up with grocery shopping which I can pretty much only do on Saturdays as well as Gabi's swimming lessons. But it has been well worth it.  To quote Green Day "for what it's worth, it was worth all the while".  This was an enjoyable weekend at home though! Gabi had a birthday party on Saturday and on Sunday we had front row tickets to the Dora Show!  Funny that here instead of Dora being mainly in English with a little Spanish it's mainly in French with a little bit of English.  It was a good French lesson for me since they speak more slowly than most people and they translated into English every once in a while.  :)

Here is Sebas dancing up a storm at the Dora show...


And here's a beautiful picture I took with the iPhone 4S (Instagram processing) when we were heading to breakfast at my favorite place Sunday morning.  We hadn't been there since Mother's Day and I was able to get hot apple cider which I have been craving ever since the Fall started and did me a world of good because I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out but I know the drill with these sinus infections already so it's antibiotics and something for the cough!  Gotta love Fall. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs