We had to break the streak

Well I guess it was too many straight weekends at home (two!) so we took a short trip to Morocco this past weekend.  The weather didn't want to cooperate too much the first day but we braved the elements and went through the street market for hours and hours. So cool!  Next day we traveled 3 hours to the Atlantic Ocean and since the weather did decide to cooperate that was an even better street market experience! Now we are waiting for Thanksgiving to go skiing at Tignes!

One thing I loved is how many cats there are in Morocco, amazing!  And they were so nice too but you had to be careful not to feed them because otherwise you were bringing them home!

And finally I loved my little iPhone 4S camera, it took such great pictures!  Like this one...And with Instagram filters, I'm in photography heaven. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs