Second straight weekend at home since who knows when

That won't last long though...

My sister is coming on Friday and I'm going with her and her husband and my nephew to Morocco for the weekend.  All I care about is that I heard my sister say it was going to be 80 degrees F one day.   Then for Thanksgiving weekend we are going to attempt skiing in Tignes, France again like we did last year although the snow forecast is not very encouraging.  I'm fine just staying at the base of the mountain eating fondue and drinking hot chocolate.

Here are some pictures of the weekend with the kids modeling their H&M loot from last weekend... They are so excited that Titi Ge, Jakey and Uncle Tom are coming in just four days!!! (or maybe I am, or both).







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs