Barefoot in Barcelona

Barefoot in Barcelona is one of my favorite OPI nail colors! However for this ocassion which called for a celebration (my girlfriend's Ida's bday) I went with Pamplona Purple on a little Swiss Air flight to Barcelona.  No more to say than good friends (some of which I hadn't seen in 9 years when we made the calculations!), remembering previous visits to Spain (I had gone with Ida and her sister in law Keysa to Barcelona freaking TWELVE years ago), good food (and wine of course), and sightseeing around one of the most beautiful places in the world.  And my favorite part was the 20F degree difference with Geneva. Thankfully when we came back it was a little bit warmer here so looks like we brough the good weather for us.  We actually surprised Ida -- they were on a 2 week trip all around Spain and we decided to surprise her on her birthday on the last leg of the trip. Her husband was wonderful helping me keep the whole thing a secret and reserving hotel rooms for us and stuff.

Now I'm home to the wonderfully territorial battle that has already begun between my mother (who arrived last Thursday) and my nanny.  And you know how the Sex and the City goes. The nanny is the most important person to keep happy.  So I might be needing to send my mom back to Puerto Rico early.  :)  Just kidding, but I honestly don't know how they're going to get along for a whole month by themselves in the house.

I am also on full on diet mode after consuming all that jamon, chorizo, manchego, seafood, wine, etc.  Even all that walking around the city wasn't enough to counteract all that!

And now absolutely NO MORE TRAVEL until Lima in December, which I cannot wait for!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs