Gabi's 5th birthday party


Last Thursday Gabi turned 5. Half a decade old. I can't believe it myself.  She acts like she's so big and I love to see her "mothering" Sebas even though sometimes I have to remind her she's not meant to be scolding him that there's only one Mom for Sebas.  :)

On Thursday we took cupcakes to Gabi's school and yesterday we had some friends come over for cake and pinata.  They were both so excited! Especially to have some new friends (and English speaking ones!) come over.  The weather was pretty crappy so we had to mostly stay indoors which means their room looked like a tornado had hit after the party, but I'm glad we are able to have a cool "playroom" for them in their bedroom so that they can have friends over.  The cake was delicious and the company was great.  I'm glad the whole thing is over but I am looking forward to Sebas' 3rd birthday.  But that's a little far away so I guess for now I'm looking forward to seeing how big (or not) Halloween is around here.  Hope it's big!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs