Back from Rome


Back from an absolutely wonderful trip to Rome.  Granted, we had to get a doctor to come and see me at the hotel and prescribe antibiotics for a horrible sinus infection, but other than that it was peachy. Seriously, this has to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth. It's amazing that everywhere you look around there is history there to be told. I would never get tired of discovering every single ruin if I ever lived in Rome (which would be awesome).  Here's our favorite picture from the trip -- which I took with the self timer of the camera so that makes me extra proud.  This is in St. Peter's Square in front of the St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City.  Last night when the kids went to sleep (which was thankfully early since everyone was so tired) we started watching Angels and Demons again just so we could revisit all the places we had been to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs