Rome

The kids are in their February vacation (well I guess Gabi is since Sebas technically doesn't go to school yet!) so we are going to Rome from Thursday to Sunday.  Any recommendations for Rome? I am just happy it'll be a little bit warmer than here! Mostly in the lower 50's which I'll totally take with this stupid cold that Sebas and I just cannot shake.  And of course I'm looking forward to lots of good coffee.  I've never been to Rome we went to Milan last November (that's when I met up with my old college friend Vicky) and before that I'd been to Milan and Venice in 2005 back when I was pregnant with Gabi. Here's a picture of that.  Long time has passed! My sister came to meet up with me as a surprise that was awesome. Well it was a surprise for her but it was awesome anyway.  Now they're in California visiting my Dad, I wish I had been able to go but California is pretty far away from where we are these days.  Can't believe I complained about it being far when we lived in Cincinnati, sure puts things in perspective!




Also, looking at this picture I realize I didn't really look pregnant I just looked fat.  :(



Comments

Tom said…
Ivette - I've always wanted to go to Rome, but I heard it was ruined!
Unknown said…
very funny tom! the architecture might be ruined but i'm sure the food and the coffee will be in its hey day. :)
Anonymous said…
The best way is to get a half day tour the day you arrive to the city. That way you would be a able to make notes of the places you want to come back to visit later. The Vatican is a must, but I am not sure the kids would like it. Also the Coliseum, Trevi fountain, Spanish Steps. It would also be good to read "Angels and Demons before you visit Rome but I don´t know if you have time for that now.
Pp Cabrera

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Baby Shower

Marketing Jobs